Today is Dollar Day at the Dallas Zoo. This means $1 to enter, $1 snacks and more.
Here’s what to expect for Dollar Day at the zoo:
• $1 admission per person (free for kids 2 and under and zoo members)
• $1 selected snack items ($1 hot dogs, chips, soda, and water will be available in the Wilds of Africa tunnel and near the flamingo pond in ZooNorth)
• $1 seed stick to feed the birds in the Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo
• $2 Endangered Species Carousel
• $2 T-Rex Express Mini-train
• $5 giraffe feedings
• $10 parking (limited)
Special events, per NBC DFW:
• Zoologist presentations throughout the day: lions, elephants, reptiles, tigers, hippo, okapi, gorillas, otters, and more
• Animal encounters begin at 10 a.m. on the Wild Encounters Stage
• DinoSOAR wildlife show presented by Kimberly-Clark, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• ZooNorth Cheetah Encounter at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Gates open at 9 a.m. The Dallas Zoo is at 650 S R L Thornton Fwy in Dallas. Click here for more information.