This spritzer is so refreshing and could not be more simple to make.
It is made with only two ingredients and includes no added or refined sugars, making it a much healthier alternative to cracking open a cold soda.
Grab these ingredients next time you are at the store, and go make this!
- 100% fruit juice of choice. I used Simply Nature brand Organic Antioxidant Power 100% fruit juice blend found at Aldi’s. I loved this flavor, but you can mix and match with your personal favorite flavors. The possibilities are endless here. On aisle 1 at Kroger’s there is a great selection of organic 100% fruit juices to choose from.
- Unsweetened/Unflavored Sparkling or Carbonated water. The brand pictured that I used was also found at Aldi’s. There are lots of brands to choose from at most grocery stores. Another good brand I would recommend would be San Pellegrino Sparkling water. It is sold in a green bottle.
- Grab a small glass like the one pictured, or a wine glass if you want to be fancy, and pour just a tiny bit of juice in about an inch tall or even less. It doesn’t take a whole lot of juice to add a nice flavor to this.
- Pour in your sparkling water to fill the glass.
- That’s literally it! Enjoy as is or over some ice!
For more of my favorite healthy summer refreshments, you can check one of my old blog posts I wrote here.