It’s almost that time of the year – the Black Friday of July – Amazon Prime Day(s).
The sales officially begin Monday, July 15, 2019, and run through Tuesday, July 16, 2019, online at Amazon.com.
Prime Day will be the biggest celebration of deals yet with more than one million deals globally on July 15 – 16. And starting today, Prime members can enjoy exclusive offers and savings every day leading up to Prime Day across Amazon devices, fashion, grocery, toys, furniture, everyday essentials, school supplies and more. In fact, the Happy School Year store opens today, serving as a one-stop shop for parents, students and teachers, with everything they need to go back-to-school prepared and in style. Prime members will find the biggest Prime Day deals ever on Alexa-enabled devices and starting today, members can save $100 on Fire TV Recast, now just $129.99. Not a member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate in Prime Day.
“Prime members have really embraced Prime Day as the perfect time to stock up for all of their back-to-school and off-to-college needs, given the incredible deals and offers for a Happy School Year. Last year, members even purchased millions of pencils and pens on Prime Day alone,” said Cem Sibay, Vice President, Amazon Prime. “With the launch of our Happy School Year store today, as well as thousands of product launches from popular brands, this year’s Prime Day will offer something exciting for every member.”
Early Prime Day Deals Live Now
Every day leading up to Prime Day, members will discover all kinds of exclusive offers and deals, including:
- Amazon Devices – Save $100 on Fire TV Recast, now starting at just $129.99 so you can cut the cord and record live over the air content for free. Plus, starting July 8, save $80 on Ring Video Doorbell Pro and an Echo Dot, just $169.
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and enjoy unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video – Enjoy 50% off rentals on a collection of popular movies – starting from just $1.99.
- Twitch Prime – Prime members can unlock exclusive Legend and weapon skins for Apex Legends, and content from multiple EA SPORTS titles.
- Audible –Save 66% on your first 3 months of Audible – just $4.95 a month. Or save $30 when you sign up for an annual Audible membership and get an Echo Dot for just $0.99.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading free when they sign up.
- Amazon Fashion – Save up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger men’s and women’s clothing, up to 30% on clothing from the Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive line, which are styles that make dressing easier for those with disabilities, and up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger shoes, accessories and more, as well as up to 70% savings on Seafolly Australia Swimwear, up to 50% savings on athletic shoes from Reebok, Puma, and more, and up to 30% savings on kid’s and baby styles from Gerber, The Children’s Place, and more, among other deals across Amazon Fashion.
- Amazon Brands – Save up to 50% off women’s active wear from Amazon Essentials, Core 10 and Starter, up to 40% on men’s shirts from Goodthreads, Buttoned Down and Amazon Essentials, up to 30% on women’s styles from Daily Ritual, up to 20% off furniture and décor from Rivet, Stone & Beam, and Ravenna Home, up to 20% off AmazonBasics, and up to 30% off everyday essentials from Solimo, Presto!, and Happy Belly, among others.
- Prime Now: Save up to 40% on the best of Amazon with free two-hour delivery on orders of $35 or more. Plus, new Prime Now customers can receive $15 off their order of $35 or more.
- AmazonFresh: Save up to 40% on groceries when shopping AmazonFresh. Plus, new AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more.
- Prime Book Box – Prime members who are new to Prime Book Box can get 30% off their first box – just $13.99 for hand-picked children’s books delivered every 1, 2, or 3 months.
Happy School Year Deals this Prime Day
Just in time for Prime Day, Amazon launches its Happy School Year store, where parents, students and educators can discover classroom essentials from fashion to school supplies, all in one convenient location. According to a June 2019 poll conducted by the National Retail Federation and Prosper Insights & Analytics, Prime Day helps kick off back-to-school shopping, with more than half of back-to-school and college shoppers surveyed saying they plan their school shopping around specific sale events like Prime Day and others. In fact, Prime members purchased millions of pencils and pens last Prime Day to stock up for a Happy School Year. This year, Prime Day will offer savings on a wide selection of school supplies including laptops, shoes, backpacks, clothing and more. Shoppers can visit the Happy School Year store at amazon.com/happyschoolyear.
Preparing Educators for the School Year
Educators can also prepare for a Happy School Year with savings on school year essentials from Amazon Business at amazon.com/educatorshappyschoolyear. Over half a million teachers and staff use Amazon Business to get the most out of their school year budgets. Spend less time shopping around and more time preparing to help students succeed by taking advantage of great deals this Prime Day and throughout the new school year season on everything from classroom decor and supplies to arts and crafts inspiration to instructional technology and STEM products.
More Ways to Shop and Save this Prime Day
- Alexa Shopping – Alexa makes it easy to find the best Prime Day deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my Prime Day deals?”
- Amazon App – Shop anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App and ensure you never miss a deal. Starting today, Prime members who are new to the Amazon App can get up to $25 in Amazon credits when they sign in and use it for your first time. And starting July 8, tap the Prime Day banner within the Amazon App for a sneak peek of select products that will be deals this Prime Day. You can set an alert to notify you when the deal goes live by tapping “Notify Me”.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card – Now through Prime Day, when Prime members apply and are approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card they will instantly receive an $80 gift card that is added directly to their Amazon.com Gift Card balance. With no annual credit card fee and 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Markets with an eligible Prime membership, cardmembers earn rewards every day.
- Amazon Pay – Now through Prime Day and while supplies last, Prime members who use Amazon Pay can shop on dozens of sites, including Vineyard Vines, Lulu and Georgia, Glasses USA, Lunya and more, earning an Amazon.com Gift Card with purchase. Go to pay.amazon.com to learn more, as these exciting offers vary per site. Limited offers are available.
- Shop Small and Medium-sized Businesses – Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of Prime Day deals from small and medium-sized businesses around the globe this Prime Day. Save up to 30% on select Amazon Handmade products, including jewelry, wall art, home décor, kitchen supplies and gifts leading up to Prime Day.