You have heard popular terms such as “adrenal fatigue” or “adrenal burnout” floating around the health community for many years now. You may be wondering, as new information emerges, are these real conditions? Can we really place all the blame for chronic stress-related symptoms such as hormonal imbalance on weak adrenal glands?
The adrenals do play a role in our stress response and are affected by chronic stress. However, research shows this relationship has been oversimplified and misstated for a long time. New clinical discoveries indicate the adrenals are rarely the sole root-cause of dysfunction in chronic stress conditions, leaving the health community searching for answers.
That’s why I’ve invited my good friend and expert in his field, Reed Davis to share with you his finding over the past 15 years of working with clients! Reed will orientate you in with the key aspects you need to know when addressing chronic stress related conditions.
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition®: A New Paradigm in Managing Stress and Hormones
Reed Davis is one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world! His course, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® is one of the most recognized and referred to Functional Lab Training programs globally. He has over 2,500 trainees or graduates in over 50 countries including myself! This program is incredible and has changed how I look at not only my own personal health but has allowed me to help my clients so much more than I could ever have before.
Wether you are a Health Coach, Practitioner or just looking to work on your own health, you will get something out of this webinar series. You will also have a better understanding of how I work if you are ever interested in working with me one-on-one as I learned directly under Reed Davis through his Functional Diagnostic Nutrition program.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How using general principles will outperform specific treatments every time
- Why you may never find the “root cause” of a health problem & why you don’t need to
- Why many people never really get completely better
- How to end the Cycle of Trial & Error that many clients are caught in
- How to fill the “Needs Gap” of your clients and yourself
- Which labs, protocols and coaching method are proven to unravel Metabolic Chaos®
- How easily unlicensed practitioners can run labs on their clients
- How to build a referral based, waiting list practice
- Why Reed is so committed to helping you with “Mastering Metabolic Chaos®”
Don’t miss your opportunity to improve outcomes and take either your practice or your own health to the next level! Join us on Wednesday, June 7th at 12 pm Central Standard Time.